Little Jumpers Australia
Terms & Conditions Of Hire
ADDRESS: Sydney, NSW 2000
PH:1800 221 869
ABN: 73 418 683 391
Definitions: “Client” means the person, firm or corporation conducting the event and any officer employed, or agent of the client, who signs this, or any other document, on the client’s behalf may be taken by the owner as having full authority to sign on the client’s behalf. Upon booking we have confirmed and acknowledge the Client has read and understood the Terms and Conditions outlined by Little Jumpers Australia.
- The Client shall allow reasonable access to the venue at the agreed time prior to setting up the jumping castles and shall be allowed adequate time and access to remove the Jumping Castle’s after the hours of agreed operation have ended. If this is not possible, an early and/or late bump out fee will be charged.
- Payment for Jumping Castle’s must be paid in full on booking or cash on delivery before setting up.
- Cancellations of JUMPING CASTLES: Any private parties, including but not limited to birthday parties held in your backyard, a hall, park etc. must advise of cancellations 24 hours before the day of hire. On the day, cancellation will incur a cancellation fee of 10% of the total invoice price. If you cancel whilst we’re on our way, client will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the total invoice price.
- Electricity: It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that there is an adequate supply of electricity and electrical power points to supply the demands of the jumping castles hired, and must be within twenty (20) meters of the set up area of each piece of electrical equipment hired. The full hire fee is still applicable if the above requirements cannot be met, otherwise generators must be used on most equipment at an extra charge. If a generator is required (no electricity available), please be aware if you choose not to use Little Jumpers Australia generator, we take no responsibility if the equipment doesn’t operate. Access to your electricity must be available either before or on arrival of our installation crew. Little Jumpers Australia will not be responsible if we are late setting up due to electricity not being available.
DO NOT TURN THE POWER OFF unless you speak to one of our staff at the office. Once we have installed your jumping castle we will not take any responsibility if the jumping castles deflate due to clients cause.
- Any access less than 1 meter wide in terms of access will need to be discussed with Little Jumpers Australia prior to your event to prevent any issues with delivery and pickup. If we have any difficulties, our staff reserves the right to cancel any item upon arrival with the full hire fee non-refundable.
- Little Jumpers Australia are best set up on grass but can be set up on concrete/bitumen provided that: we receive prior notification.
- Delivery – Little Jumpers Australia staff or contractors hired by Little Jumpers Australia may deliver each jumping castles no later than 15 minutes prior to the start time booked for that event, depending on their deliveries that day. We may advise you verbally or via email with a range of times that we will deliver. Should you require a more specific time, you can call us on the day prior to your event. As circumstances beyond our control occur, we reserve the right to amend delivery times but still deliver prior to your booking start time. If an early bump in, or late bump out (delivery/pick up time) is required, the client shall inform Little Jumpers Australia staff on booking and an early bump in/late bump out fee will be incurred. If you are unable to accept delivery or we are unable to gain access, you will be charged an additional fee to cover reasonable staffing and motor vehicle expenses incurred by us in the event of us having to return to your location or for time spent waiting for access. The above also relates to pickups.
- The client agrees that they shall take full responsibility for any loss/damage of jumping castles and any other equipment property of Little Jumpers Australia directly caused by Patrons/Client during the event and make payment according to the extent of damage/loss.
- Persons/patrons aged 16 years and over are not recommended to participate on the jumping castles supplied by Little Jumpers Australia, without a supervisor provided by us and in attendance. If persons aged 16 years or over, do participate without our supervisor in attendance, they do so at their own risk and Little Jumpers Australia is not liable for any injury to person/s or property or other.
- Release of liability (specific items): For minors (any participant under the age of 18) you as the hirer are required to accept that you are releasing liability for any injuries that occur for any reason on our castles. As such you are consenting to every child or ward’s participation in the activity or event, and have agreed individually and on behalf of the child or ward, to the terms of the accident waiver and release of liability set forth below. You also agree to indemnify each and all of the parties referred to above from all liability, loss, cost, claim, or damage whatsoever which may be imposed upon said parties.
You further state that you are of a lawful age and legally competent to accept this liability release by accepting these terms and conditions. If you do not wish to accept this liability that you will need to have each parent of guardian sign a release form (available from our office) to sign our liability release form.
- In the unlikely chance we are late, Little Jumpers Australia will ensure that the number of hours you have booked for our jumping castles, the hours will not be jeopardised.
- All castle’s and property of Little Jumpers Australia must remain in the same condition on pick up as on delivery. If the condition is different in any way in terms of damaged or loss a fee will be charged for the repairs.
- Clients is to advise of any underground piping on site which could possibly damage by staking the castles. Sand bags are provided in case of such concern.
- Jumping castles are not allowed to be moved once Little Jumpers Australia staff have already set up.
- Drinks and food and anything considered edible by solid or liquid are not permitted inside our castles.
- Shoes or any sharp objects are not permitted inside our castles.
Sign up to receive updates and giveaways
We randomly send our gift codes, so make sure you sign up to not miss out.No charge. Unsubscribe anytime.