Terms & Conditions
Little Jumpers Australia
Terms & Conditions Of Hire
ADDRESS: Sydney, NSW 2000
PH:1800 221 869
ABN: 73 418 683 391
Definitions: “Client” means the person, firm or corporation conducting the event and any officer employed, or agent of the client, who signs this, or any other document, on the client’s behalf may be taken by the owner as having full authority to sign on the client’s behalf. Upon booking we have confirmed and acknowledge the Client has read and understood the Terms and Conditions outlined by Little Jumpers Australia.
- The Client shall allow reasonable access to the venue at the agreed time prior to setting up the jumping castles and shall be allowed adequate time and access to remove the Jumping Castle’s after the hours of agreed operation have ended. If this is not possible, an early and/or late bump out fee will be charged.
- Payment for Jumping Castle’s must be paid in full on booking or cash on delivery before setting up.
- Cancellations of JUMPING CASTLES: Any private parties, including but not limited to birthday parties held in your backyard, a hall, park etc. must advise of cancellations 24 hours before the day of hire. On the day, cancellation will incur a cancellation fee of 10% of the total invoice price. If you cancel whilst we’re on our way, client will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the total invoice price.
- Electricity: It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that there is an adequate supply of electricity and electrical power points to supply the demands of the jumping castles hired, and must be within twenty (20) meters of the set up area of each piece of electrical equipment hired. The full hire fee is still applicable if the above requirements cannot be met, otherwise generators must be used on most equipment at an extra charge. If a generator is required (no electricity available), please be aware if you choose not to use Little Jumpers Australia generator, we take no responsibility if the equipment doesn’t operate. Access to your electricity must be available either before or on arrival of our installation crew. Little Jumpers Australia will not be responsible if we are late setting up due to electricity not being available.
DO NOT TURN THE POWER OFF unless you speak to one of our staff at the office. Once we have installed your jumping castle we will not take any responsibility if the jumping castles deflate due to clients cause.
- Any access less than 1 meter wide in terms of access will need to be discussed with Little Jumpers Australia prior to your event to prevent any issues with delivery and pickup. If we have any difficulties, our staff reserves the right to cancel any item upon arrival with the full hire fee non-refundable.
- Little Jumpers Australia are best set up on grass but can be set up on concrete/bitumen provided that: we receive prior notification.
- Delivery – Little Jumpers Australia staff or contractors hired by Little Jumpers Australia may deliver each jumping castles no later than 15 minutes prior to the start time booked for that event, depending on their deliveries that day. We may advise you verbally or via email with a range of times that we will deliver. Should you require a more specific time, you can call us on the day prior to your event. As circumstances beyond our control occur, we reserve the right to amend delivery times but still deliver prior to your booking start time. If an early bump in, or late bump out (delivery/pick up time) is required, the client shall inform Little Jumpers Australia staff on booking and an early bump in/late bump out fee will be incurred. If you are unable to accept delivery or we are unable to gain access, you will be charged an additional fee to cover reasonable staffing and motor vehicle expenses incurred by us in the event of us having to return to your location or for time spent waiting for access. The above also relates to pickups.
- The client agrees that they shall take full responsibility for any loss/damage of jumping castles and any other equipment property of Little Jumpers Australia directly caused by Patrons/Client during the event and make payment according to the extent of damage/loss.
- Persons/patrons aged 16 years and over are not recommended to participate on the jumping castles supplied by Little Jumpers Australia, without a supervisor provided by us and in attendance. If persons aged 16 years or over, do participate without our supervisor in attendance, they do so at their own risk and Little Jumpers Australia is not liable for any injury to person/s or property or other.
- Release of liability (specific items): For minors (any participant under the age of 18) you as the hirer are required to accept that you are releasing liability for any injuries that occur for any reason on our castles. As such you are consenting to every child or ward’s participation in the activity or event, and have agreed individually and on behalf of the child or ward, to the terms of the accident waiver and release of liability set forth below. You also agree to indemnify each and all of the parties referred to above from all liability, loss, cost, claim, or damage whatsoever which may be imposed upon said parties.
You further state that you are of a lawful age and legally competent to accept this liability release by accepting these terms and conditions. If you do not wish to accept this liability that you will need to have each parent of guardian sign a release form (available from our office) to sign our liability release form.
- In the unlikely chance we are late, Little Jumpers Australia will ensure that the number of hours you have booked for our jumping castles, the hours will not be jeopardised.
- All castle’s and property of Little Jumpers Australia must remain in the same condition on pick up as on delivery. If the condition is different in any way in terms of damaged or loss a fee will be charged for the repairs.
- Clients is to advise of any underground piping on site which could possibly damage by staking the castles. Sand bags are provided in case of such concern.
- Jumping castles are not allowed to be moved once Little Jumpers Australia staff have already set up.
- Drinks and food and anything considered edible by solid or liquid are not permitted inside our castles.
- Shoes or any sharp objects are not permitted inside our castles.
Personal information includes information or an opinion about an individual that is reasonably identifiable. For example, this may include your name, age, gender, postcode and contact details. It may also include financial information, including your credit card information.
What personal information do we collect?
We may collect the following types of personal information:
mailing or street address;
telephone number and other contact details;
age or date of birth;
credit card information;
Your device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
details of the products and services we have provided to you or that you have enquired about, including any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services and respond to your enquiries;
any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our website or app or indirectly through your use of our website or app or online presence or through other websites or accounts from which you permit us to collect information;
information you provide to us through customer surveys; or
any other personal information that may be reasonably required in order to facilitate your dealings with us.
We may collect these types of personal information either directly from you, or from third parties. We may collect this information when you: register on our website or app; communicate with us through correspondence, chats, email, or when you share information with us from other social applications, services or websites; interact with our sites, services, content and advertising; or invest in our business or enquire as to a potential purchase in our business.
Why do we collect, use and disclose personal information?
We may collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes: to enable you to access and use our website and other products; to operate, protect, improve and optimise our product, business and our users’ experience, such as to perform analytics, conduct research and for advertising and marketing; to send you service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and information requested by you; to send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you, including information sent by, or on behalf of, our business partners that we think you may find interesting; to administer rewards, surveys, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by us or our business partners; to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with third parties; and to consider your employment application.
We may also disclose your personal information to a trusted third party who also holds other information about you. This third party may combine that information in order to enable it and us to develop anonymised consumer insights so that we can better understand your preferences and interests, personalise your experience and enhance the products and services that you receive.
Do we use your personal information for direct marketing?
We and/or our carefully selected business partners may send you direct marketing communications and information about our website and products. This may take the form of emails, SMS, mail or other forms of communication, in accordance with the Spam Act and the Privacy Act. You may opt-out of receiving marketing materials from us by contacting us using the details set out below or by using the opt-out facilities provided (eg an unsubscribe link).
To whom do we disclose your personal information?
our employees and related bodies corporate;
third party suppliers and service providers (including providers for the operation of our websites and/or our business or in connection with providing our products and services to you);
professional advisers, dealers and agents;
payment systems operators (eg merchants receiving card payments);
our existing or potential agents, business partners or partners;
our sponsors or promoters of any competition that we conduct via our services;
anyone to whom our assets or businesses (or any part of them) are transferred;
specific third parties authorised by you to receive information held by us; and/or
other persons, including government agencies, regulatory bodies and law enforcement agencies, or as required, authorised or permitted by law.
Disclosure of personal information outside Australia We may disclose personal information outside of Australia to cloud providers (for example, Amazon Web Services) and third party suppliers.
When you provide your personal information to us, you consent to the disclosure of your information outside of Australia and acknowledge that we are not required to ensure that overseas recipients handle that personal information in compliance with Australian Privacy Law. We will, however, take reasonable steps to ensure that any overseas recipient will deal with such personal information in a way that is consistent with the Australian Privacy Principles.
Using our website and cookies
We may collect personal information about you when you use and access our website. While we do not use browsing information to identify you personally, we may record certain information about your use of our website, such as which pages you visit, the time and date of your visit and the internet protocol address assigned to your computer.
We may also use ‘cookies’ or other similar tracking technologies on our website that help us track your website usage and remember your preferences. Cookies are small files that store information on your computer, TV, mobile phone or other device. They enable the entity that put the cookie on your device to recognise you across different websites, services, devices and/or browsing sessions. You can disable cookies through your internet browser but our websites may not work as intended for you if you do so.
Security We may hold your personal information in either electronic or hard copy form. We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference and loss, as well as unauthorised access, modification or disclosure and we use a number of physical, administrative, personnel and technical measures to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
Accessing or correcting your personal information You can access the personal information we hold about you by contacting us. Sometimes, we may not be able to provide you with access to all of your personal information and, where this is the case, we will tell you why. We may also need to verify your identity when you request your personal information.
If you think that any personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, please contact us and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that it is corrected.
Making a complaint
If you think we have breached the Privacy Act, or you wish to make a complaint about the way we have handled your personal information, you can contact us. Please include your name, email address and/or telephone number and clearly describe your complaint. We will acknowledge your complaint and respond to you regarding your complaint within a reasonable period of time.
If you think that we have failed to resolve the complaint satisfactorily, we will provide you with information about the further steps you can take.
LITTLE JUMPERS AUSTRALIA